Now that weather is turning a bit cooler, I decided that I cannot put if off any longer........it is time to find my PERFECT HAT. I did a little research and came up with list of guidelines that will make the search and shopping a whole lot easier for everyone. Enjoy!!
- Short hair - Make sure some of your hair peeks out, whether it's your bangs or the back of your hair. With a retro-inspired cut like a pixie, opt for a retro hat style like a beret, fedora or cloche
- Square face - You need hats that soften your rigid angles. Floppy, curvy hats will accomplish this, giving you a more feminine and softer look. Hats with large and upturned brims also look lovely on square-faced individuals. If you want to elongate your face, go with hats that sit high on your forehead, like berets and bowler hats.
- Round face - Go with hats that are tall and shallow, which will give your face length. You could also try slanted or peaked crowns to draw out your face. Slant your hat forward to give your face more angles. Additionally, look for hats that feature brims that are wider than your face, to make it look narrower.
- Heart-shaped face - If you have a wide forehead and narrower chin, you should avoid wearing wide hats, which accentuate your forehead. Otherwise, you'll look good in just about any type of hat!
- Long face - Avoid tall hats - they only
make your face look longer. Go with hats that are flared and have wide
brims. You can also push the hat down on your forehead to cover it up a bit and makeup your face appear shorter.
PLACES TO SHOP : http://www.victoriahat.com/,